- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales, Recruitment, Business development
Our Esteemed and Reputable Organization is looking for Executive Search Consultant.
As Executive Search Consultant, you are in charge of assigned industry (IT, Banking or Commerce). You will build and extend your networks of candidates and engage with clients about both executive search and other HR services.
Develop and maintain strong business relationships with current and potential clients as well as with candidates in your market or business function.
- Work with both international and local client companies to conduct recruitment orders.
- Search resumes, screen candidates, conduct interviews, prepare candidates shortlists and closing cases for clients.
- Manage the expectations from both clients and candidates to ensure the right matches.
- Keep track of candidates' movement in the market and do talent mapping to increase the market intelligence update
- Reaching your individual sales target.
- We need out-of-the-box thinkers with creative approaches to locating the best and the brightest candidates.
- Someone with a proactive to forecasting and sourcing, and who has an extreme sense of urgency.
- You must be able to demonstrate high level of professionalism and integrity, ability to work independently and effectively in an advisory role.
- You must also be friendly, and easily adaptable to new environments and patience
Here is what you can expect when you join our team as an Executive Search Consultant:
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your financial well-being and your future.
If you feel that you have the competencies that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Resume to email@example.com
EA License No.: 12C5983
Registration No: R1101621