- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Assist in the development of policies, procedures and guidelines towards delivery of 28th SEA Games' services and standards, including the rollout and implemention of guidelines.
- Conduct regular review, updates and tracking of games preparation progress in each functional areas and resolving key issues promptly .
- Provide active support and engage key stakeholders to ensure achievement of strategic outcomes.
- Research and prepare information required for Steering Committee meetings. Minutes taking and circulation of reports on timely basis.
- Coordinate infomation collation and facilitate engagement with key stakeholders during Games Time
- Assist in project closure reports and documentation.
- Facilitate transfer of legacy elements after conclusion of the games.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in corporate planning or secreteriat function, with hands-on experience in formulating and writing policy papers, reports and taking minutes.
- Good oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with public sector policies and practices is advantageous
- Proficient in MS applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Some knowledge of the local sports scene, and desire to see the advancement of sports