- Salary: 2800 - 3500
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: secretary, Japanese Speaking, Administrative Support
Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Job Category/Function: Admin & Office Services / Secretarial
Salary: SGD 2800 - 3500
Location: South West, Singapore
Our Client is a global consulting and IT services company headquartered in Singapore was established in 2006. Their key focus lies in Staff Augmentation services, Managed IT Services, Software Development and Business Consulting.
- Management of full spectrum of business trip arrangements. (All Directors are frequent business trevellers. )
- Management of full spectrum of administraitive or secretarial support tasks that include clerical duities such as correspondence and documentation preparation.
- Support and facilitate communications between HQ in Japan and management team in Singapore.
- Providing Assistance in purchasing office suppliers, equipment and amenities.
- Working experience in a secretarial or administrative function.
- Good organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Japanese (conversational) to liaise with Japanese stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- A team player with a positive attitude and able to multi-tasks./work.
- Candidates with prior working experience in a Japanese company will be advantageous.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038 )