- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP), Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communication skills, Problem-solving skills
Reporting to the Manager (Mobile Application), the successful candidate will work with ITD teams, users and vendors to support the Co-operative’s business systems and processes. You are expected to work on creating and maintaining Android and Web based applications to fulfil the business needs of the co-operative.
- Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Android, using both native and cross-platform tools. Coding experience is essential
- Familiar with developing applications using web services protocols such as SOAP and URL connectivity using Java
- Knowledge of good mobile user interface design principles, and experience in putting such designs into practice in the Android environment are necessary
- Previous experience in developing for tablet and mobile devices, and Tomcat Server and UNIX would be advantages
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to think out-of-the-box.
For job applications, you may submit your resume/other relevant documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may send your resume to our address at:
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited
No. 1 Joo Koon Circle
#13-01 FairPrice Hub
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your resume to us, you will be deemed to have consented to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd for the purpose of assessing your suitability for positions which may be available in NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd or its related companies.