- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will support NPTD’s Corporate Communications function through the execution of strategic communication and media strategies.
- Your specific tasks will include the daily monitoring and analysis of media coverage on population-related issues as well as providing communication and staffing support to NPTD, including facilitating public queries, in its various policies, programmes and initiatives.
- A good degree preferably in communications, with strong language skills in English, both written and spoken.
- A good grasp of another official language (Mandarin, Malay, Tamil) will be an advantage.
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in corporate communications or journalism
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of production of communication materials, including multimedia content
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.