- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Presentation skills
- The selected candidate will be part of the Communications Department which undertakes communication activities to strengthen and maintain the positive public perception towards the Subordinate Courts, through communication channels like the media, website, collaterals and corporate/training visits to the Subordinate Courts.
- Specifically the candidate will be involved in the following work areas
- Produce corporate collaterals (e.g. annual report, educational brochures, videos, etc)
- Coordinate corporate/ training visits to Subordinate Courts, e.g. conduct tours to the Subordinate Courts
- Facilitate media responses
- Oversee Subordinate Courts Heritage project
- Assist with other aspects of corporate communications, i.e. corporate branding, international relations and media relations.
- Degree holder with at least three (3) years of public relations or corporate communications experience
- Preferably in corporate/marketing communications or event management with strong organisational skills
- Good analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience/ knowledge of government procurement procedures and systems will be an advantage
Special attributes/ knowledge
- Has good command of written and spoken English
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Meticulous and pays attention to details
- Self-driven and can work independently and in a team
Please submit the relevant supporting documents together with the application form.
Successful candidate will be appointed under the Management Executive Scheme on a one year contract subject to renewal or emplacement on the permanent establishment.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Tammy @ 64355181
We thank all applicants for their interest.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.