- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft SCCM, Windows 7 / 10, Microsoft Office, Email, Interpersonal skills, Communication skils
Job ID: 5105405
- Perform and escalate incident/problem to relevant support party for resolution. Log and track incident records till resolution.
- Perform hardware / software installation, functional check and compatibilities validation and review.
- Execute IT service requests including coordination and communication to the relevant support party.
- Maintain assets database, perform asset tagging for management and inventory purpose.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in software deployment using Microsoft SCCM.
- A good understanding of ITIL methodology. Strong analytical and troubleshooting.
- Good technical knowledge in supporting Windows 7 / 10 and client base application such as MS Office, Email.