- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ITIL methodology, Analytical skills, Trouble shooting skills, Proficiency in English language, Communication skills, Customer service oriented
Job ID: 5105722
- Ensure proper documentation, incident / request handling till closure.
- Conduct periodic review and analysis of incident / request, monthly data extraction and report consolidation.
- Provide recommendation, improvement, SOP modification from time to time.
- Execute IT service requests including coordination and communication to the relevant support party.
- Maintain assets database, perform asset tagging for management and inventory purpose.
- At least Diploma in Information Technology or at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- A good understanding of ITIL methodology. Strong analytical and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in English with strong communication skills and customer service orientation.