- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Political Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, Networking
- Conceptualise and formulate international relations strategies to profile the Singapore Public Service and Public Service Division. This includes policy planning as well as staging international relations programmes, such as foreign visits, overseas trips and exchange programmes.
- Review on international relations efforts in civil service-related matters.
- You are required to plan and build the team's capabilities in international relations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Political Science or equivalent.
- You should preferably have at least 5 years of experience in international relations or related work, based in Singapore or overseas.
- Analytical with excellent communications, networking and people skills.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Candidates who are effectively bilingual will have an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks of the close of this advertisement.
Successful candidates will be offered a 2-year contract in the first instance.