- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Communications and New Media
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Marketing and events management
As a marketer in SPH’s Integrated Marketing division, we need YOU to be the person that helps shape the voice and communication of one of brands and products in SPH. We need eager young minds to help rejuvenate our brand planning and marketing communications strategies.
We have many great brands and products but we want Singapore to know what these products stand for, what it can do and what problems it solves for the consumers. The tone, voice and communication arewhat we want you to help define and evolve. We will give you an armory of media weapons at your disposal. Create experiences, beautifully creative advertisements for our communications across multiple media platforms, coordinate the most experiential events for our customers, help design the best branded premiums, etc. The list goes on. If you can sell the idea in, the team will execute it. Lean on the rest of the marketing team to ensure we can help hone your skills as a marketer.
We expect you to be versed (or have some knowledge) in digital and non digital media channels across the world of TV, print, social, display, out-of-home, and other touch points. You must like the science of media (you better love numbers and metrics), growth-hacking and innovation. And the interesting bit, we want you to bleed digital. Show us how you treat the world of digital as a way of life.
If you fit the persona of the person we want, contact us now. If you fit ¾ of the persona of the person we want, still call us .
· Be the voice and chief communicator of the products to our consumers
· Spend your time building the best communications plans and selling it to the rest of the team and senior management
· Work with all the different stakeholders within SPH (sales, analytics, marketing, operations, etc)
· Build and tell wonderful stories about the product and data
· Love analytics and numbers and most importantly telling stories with them
· Experience in digital marketing, marketing and product marketing will help you get this job
· We love marketing attribution and so should you
· If you are addicted to marketing automation, we might just love you even more
· It’s not just about thinking out of the box, there is no box
- Degree in Mass Communications, Digital Media or related field
- At least 1-2 years of marketing communications, social media, community management or digital strategist experience.
- Knowledge of the ever growing list of social platforms across the region
- Superior communications skills
- Innovative thinker with experience creating and managing strategies and platforms for social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and writing skills. Content creation capability is a big plus
- Some events management experience will be an added advantage