- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Relationship management, Interpersonal skills
As a HR business partner, you will play an active advisory role to the functional heads for their manpower plans and human capital needs besides performing the full spectrum of resourcing activities in recruitment and selection including developing and implementing recruitment strategies, employer branding and outreach initiatives.
You will also manage service condition matters such employee relations and disciplinary matters.
To meet the challenges of this role, you should possess the following:
- A good degree in Business Administration, preferably majoring in HR or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in the public sector will be an added advantage
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and stimulating environment
- Proactive and a strong team player
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.