- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Budgeting
- Involvement in menu planning, product research and development for new buffet concept.
- Be involved in kitchen space planning, equipment layout and operation flow design.
- Manage day-to-day kitchen operations together with Operations Manager.
- Assist the Operations Manager in setting up kitchen SOPs.
- Enforce a high standard of sanitation and hygiene, and monitoring of workstations and staff.
- Training and monitoring all level of cooks and chefs for proper skills and service.
- Maintain food cost target without affecting quality and standards, food items reviewing and approving the food requisitions from various workstations.
- Enforce the storage and disposal of over-production food items according to organization rules and regulations.
- Monitoring stock levels through regular stock checks.
- Ensure product consistency in terms of appearance and taste.
- Assist in the preparation of annual operating budgets.
- At least 10 years working experience in F&B
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity from hotel/ F&B industry
- Knowledge and skills in preparing international cuisine
- Neat and organized with a professional manner
- Coordinate operations between all kitchens
- Able to perform shifts including weekends and Public Holidays
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess good leadership, supervisory and coaching skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on operations and food quality
This position is strictly for Singapore Citizens and SPRs only.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word/PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE STATE : All Last Drawn Salary Expected Salary Date of Availability Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified