- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Diploma or Degree in Business Administration
- To assist in the medium-to-long term strategic planning and capability development of the entire Healthcare Centre. T
- assisting in the strategic allocation and tracking of Community Silver Trust (CST) Fund; the tracking of the company key performance indicators and identifying opportunities to enhance long-term capabilities of the group.
- Be involved in the development of programmes / initiatives which are in line with the group’s strategies. In the process,will exposed to key areas of hospital management, with opportunities to assume increasing levels of responsibilities.
• Have at least 3 years of relevant experience in business planning and implementation
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: R1223371
EA Licence No: 09C5691
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.