- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Attention to details, Customer service , Communication skills and Organisational skills
- In charge of student matters, and providing support to them throughout duration of course
- Working with lecturers and assessors to ensure smooth running of course, including the timely return of grades
- Monitoring of students attendance, assignments and grades
- Degree / Diploma qualifications with 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is essential , including Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese
- Positive-minded individual who is meticulous and organized
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with good attitude and initiative
Interested and suitable applicants, kindly forward your resume in MS Word with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.