- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Independent and able to handle confidential information/issues.
- Assist in undergraduate (UG) admissions exercise (managing of interviews and tests logistics) and major events organised by the UG Programmes unit such as open house, affirmation tea, scholars’ welcome session, etc.
- Support all UG teaching and academic administrative matters, e.g. teaching allocation, course outlines and evaluations.
- Assist in UG student matters, e.g. freshmen course exemptions, student bursary application, student clubs administration.
- Support a team of managers to ensure smooth running of all day-to-day admin operations, e.g. attending to UG general enquiries and requests.
- Provide support in University- and School-wide events as well as ad-hoc short-term projects.
- ‘A’ levels with some years of relevant work experience.
- Fresh diploma/degree may apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and keen to learn new software skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an interest in organising and managing events.
- Strong team player with good planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Independent and able to handle confidential information/issues.
- Able to commit weekday evenings and Saturdays during UG admission interview period.