- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Sales, Customer service
- Manage and achieve team sales targets for domestic and export
- Achieving sales projections and budget targets.
- Servicing existing clients, while generating new referrals (for new markets)
- Attend to customers queries and develop new and potential customer.
- To maintain good relationships with existing customers and corporate organisation.
- Responsible of performing and conducting sales presentation to corporate customer on company's product and services.
- Maintaining and expanding Company's market share in the industry.
- Understanding the market competitors' activities and industry trends to develop and implement a high growth strategy.
- Develop strategies and implement action plan to achieve high business
- Provide reports to superior with customers' progress and make appropriate recommendations to improve overall sales performance.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all sales enquiries and ensure conversion into sales.
- To maintain and update a database of company's prospects.
- To attend to and solve problems arising from job orders.
- To handle any other adhoc administrative job scope as assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma certificate and above
- Positive, outgoing attitude, customer oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Prefer experience in sales support/customer service
- Must proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel)
- Working Hours : Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Located at Joo Seng Road
include current and expected salaries, date of availability, and a recent photograph to us.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
- Email: email@example.com