- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred
Captain, Supervisor, Assistant Manager
Provide fast and courteous service of beverages to guests and ensure quality of beverage presentation as per established standards. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Deliver Food & Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships.
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled.
- Carries out effective service by ensuring:
- Guests are greeted and seated.
- Daily specials are explained and upsold.
- Food & Beverage orders are processed accurately Trays and tray jacks are effectively used.
- Food & Beverage orders are taken quickly.
- Payment methods are handled accurately.
- Working areas are cleaned and re-set quickly.
Education & Work Experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Certified competent in WSQ basic food hygiene course or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Able to read and write English
- Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred
If you have the enthusiasm and dedication to join and assist our pre-opening team in positioning Carlton City as a leading hotel in Singapore’s CBD, kindly email or write to us at the contact details below. Please include the position applied for in the email subject line and include a detailed resume with your current and expected salary.
The Director of Human Resource
Carlton Properties (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
1 Gopeng Street