- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: EHS experience
- Ensure operation & maintenance of facilities system/equipment is properly maintained to minimize manufacturing downtime (e.g. temp and humidity control, maintained particulate count, zero air and N2 supplies below spec, oversea roughing pump maintenance, compressor maintenance, Ultrasonic waste water tank, emergency generator, clean room HEPA filter change if particulate count out of spec, drinking water).
- Liaise & coordinate with contractors and support area owners in product transfer, project alteration & addition, repair & replace work pertaining to Facility operation.
- Evaluate contractor competency, call for quote and evaluate & raise the purchase requisition to close the transaction that pertaining Facility operation.
- Supervise contractor during their work to ensure all SWP are followed and work done as per requirements.
- Oversee and track & prepare report on the facility mthly status; e.g., utilities usage/reported fault/ dept expenses.
- Monitor and update the facilities system/equipment location plan and gross area floor plan.
- Draft auto-cad drawing pertaining to Facility as per required
- Purchase items and carry out minor hand-on work as per required
- Continue improvement and achieve departmental yearly target
- Support Department Head and Senior Facility Technician as per request
- Diploma in Facility Management, Scientific or Engineering discipline as related to Environmental, Health and Safety is required.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience designing and implementing EHS programs in a laboratory/research environment and facility management.
- Normal office hours
- Singaporean or PRs only
EA Licence No.: EA11C4316
Personal Registration No.: R1329379