- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Facility Management Systems, Facilities Maintenance
WORK PLACE: TUAS
- Manage a team of technicians to provide facility management and maintenance service and support,
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance and functional operations of the facilities.
- Ensure that contractors/sub-contractors perform their services as per the service contracts.
- Recommend and implement best practices in facility maintenance as to achieve a safer working environment.
- Manage the FM expenditure, address operational and administrative issues, and ensure procedures are carried out properly.
- Evaluate the condition and maintain records of the working condition of the facility equipment or systems such as air conditioning, air-compressors, generators, lifts, lifting equipment, canteen facility etc. on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update annual inspection and certification of facility equipment in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Direct and plan essential central services such as security (including CCTV system), electrical and mechanical works, water supply, cleaning, pest control, plumbing, grease interceptor, waste disposal, recycling, etc.
- Assume the duties of the facility Fire Safety Manager, taking charge of ERP documentation updates and annual FS report submission, conducting routine fire emergency drills, liaising with SCDF on any fire safety matters, etc.
- Manage renovation and decorative plans, e.g. landscaping, civil work, building defects etc.
- Prepare and maintain service/maintenance records and routine reports.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Building/Facilities/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experiences in facility management/maintenance, of which at least 2-3 years in a managerial/supervisory capacity.
- Experience in facility management in a manufacturing environment.
- Sound knowledge in M&E services and well versed with the relevant regulatory guidelines, safety, environmental and building management standards.
- Possess the certification of Fire Safety Manager issued by SCDF.
- Possess good planning, organizational, analytical, trouble-shooting, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Conversant in English, good inter-personal and communication skills and able to work independently as well as in a team environment with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Computer literate with good proficiency in MS Office applications.
An attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to successful candidate. Interested applicants, please send in your resume to email@example.com