- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Facility Management Systems, Microsoft Office
To provide support to the Facility Manager in managing the full spectrum of facility management activities.
- Provide support in the management of building services such as air conditioning and mechanical ventilation (ACMV), electrical, fire fighting and protection, building automation, car park barrier and security systems, generator set, lifts, cleaning services, pest controls and landscape management.
- Carry out periodical site inspection and ensure that any irregularity is rectified accordingly.
- Perform data logging of ACMV equipment.
- Assist to duct temperature mapping of warehouse and cold rooms.
- Monitor and collect daily temperature and humidity data from the temperature controller
- Daily printing of from BMS to ensure that there is no malfunctioning or abnormalities in temperature and humidity after working hours
- Attend to requests from operations and provide relevant technical recommendation to address operations’ concerns.
- Feedback on all maintenance issues and ensures rectification work it is carried out to meet company’s standards and guidelines.
- Supervise contractors and/or technicians either directly engaged or sub-contracted by landlord in provision of preventive and/or corrective maintenance services and ad hoc repairs. Ensure that all works are duly carried out, down time is minimized and all works are in compliance with company’s health and safety policy, relevant legislation, standards and requirements governing the maintenance and management of buildings in Singapore.
- Supervise testing and maintenance of electrical installations and proper calibration of other equipment used in the facility to ensure reliability and optimal operating condition.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress report in defects rectification works and; addition and alteration projects.
- Attend to emergencies promptly; rectify them with minimal inconvenience and disruption to operations.
- Assist in printing, programming and issuance of security access card for staff and contractors and keys based on approval by respective Division Manager.
- Assist in updating facility documents and up-keeping facility equipment data base[JN1] , including preventive maintenance service report, daily report, equipment master list, etc.
- Carry out minor building related defect rectification work such as door closure, light replacement, toilet plumbing system etc.
- Assist in sourcing, evaluating and selecting suitable suppliers for purchase of equipment, materials, supplies and services within required quality, specified time frame and budget.
- Assist in soliciting the best quotes upon due evaluation and negotiation with suppliers and service providers for the best obtainable terms.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in facility management
- Good understanding of GMP standards, experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Logistics industry is a distinct advantage
- Able to troubleshoot and rectify minor defects
- Possess good communication, interpersonal, administrative, report writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice is a pre-requisite
- Able to attend to emergencies after working hour and during festive seasons