- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Technical, Structure and facility maintenance, Communication and Verbal
- To perform Scheduled Preventive and Reactive Maintenance on all building related equipment maintenance.
- To perform daily checks to ensure all the equipment and facility are in good condition.
(Building Automation System, Air-con, Electrical, Fire System, Plumbing and general building maintenance work.
- Planned preventative maintenance schedules are completed on time and in a professional manner and recorded
- To manage and coordinate site activities (contractors or sub-contractor’s) on daily activities on site.
- Ensure site safety compliance
- Perform handyman job as and when required
- Perform shift duties
- Perform repair / troubleshooting of aircon / chillers
- 3 to 5 years of practical experience
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Ability to work independently
Please include a recent passport photo of yourself and indicate your expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified