- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: PC skills, Networking
- Design and implement system connectivity.
- Plan and supervise system installation activities.
- Implement system (hardware and software) configuration, initialization and activation.
- Perform system diagnostic and fault recovery.
- Provide routine and on-demand system services and repair.
- 2-3 years’ hands-on experience in system installation, troubleshooting or maintenance in a similar field.
- Knowledge in PC system configuration and networking will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.