- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Electronics Engineering, mechanical engineering
- Up to $2.4K
- 5 Days Week
Our client, a well-known Japanese MNC in office equipment industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as Field Customer Engineer
- Responsible for on-site installation of copiers and network connectivity.
- Problem analysis/ diagnosis of users’ technical problems.
- Servicing and maintenance of analog and digital copiers.
- Working experience in servicing digital-multifunctional copiers will be an added advantage.
- ITE, Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- Possess own car preferred
- Only Singaporean or Singapore PR
- 5 work days week
- Attractive salary
- Excellent Benefits and career path
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to:
or call your friendly Consultant, Roy, at 6590 9936 or 9164 8295 for a discussion.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR SINGAPORE PRs NEED APPLY.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.