- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Skills: Time management, Customer service, Public relations, Communications skills
Check and place retail signage
Represent a global brand
Plan your own schedule based on monthly targets
Requires strong people and communication skills
Must be adept with new technologies (i.e. iPad)
Base rate + bonus
8-month full-time hours contract
Market Pulse International specializes in Customer Experience Improvement, measuring and managing customer service and retail brand standards for our blue chip client base. In addition to our current portfolio of client projects, we are undertaking a major merchandising and auditing project at thousands of retail sites across Singapore on behalf of a global financial services company.
As a Field Marketing Representative, you will conduct an audit of POS (point-of-sale) materials displayed at retail establishments. You will review, communicate and distribute benefit materials including POS order forms and leave behind material, and attempt to place POS signage on the exterior and/or interior of the establishment. You will also be required to test merchant terminals. For each visit you must complete and enter call reports on-the-spot using our iPad data entry software (iPads will be provided).
Full training provided to ensure you can deliver the high standards expected by our client, but you must also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant previous experience (retail merchandising experience preferred)
- The ability to manage time effectively
- Strong communication and rapport-building skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with new technologies
Please note Singaporeans and SPRs are welcome.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our skilled team of field marketing representatives, send your CV stating relevant experience to Anu Parasuraman Aparasuraman@marketpulseinternational.com