- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Field Service, Lab Equipment, Commissioning
Provide technical expertise to support after-sales service including preventive maintenance, calibration, commissioning and validation for equipment supplied by the group.
Our client is an Italian industrial manufacturer and distributor for sterilisation equipment and decontamination system for the health care industry.
A leading industrial innovative solution provider for clean and sterile processes, the group has a strong presence in APAC providing commercial and after-sales support from installation to validation for their products.
- Perform on-site maintenance service for equipment and machinery.
- Perform routine troubleshooting including pneumatic, electrical and mechanical repairs for equipment.
- Perform site-works calibration, commissioning and validation for equipment installation.
- Provide technical expertise and support including user training for customers.
- Provide timely, professional and accurate information to customer's technical service enquiries.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in machinery installation and commissioning, relevant work experience in thermal validation and cycle development for health care based manufacturing system would be a plus.
- Knowledge of HTM 2010, HTM 2030 and EN 285 would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Able to travel on short notice to Asia countries for work and training.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent career growth with travelling opportunities in Asia.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angelina Tan (Lic No: R1769349) on +65 6416 9815.