- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Field Service Manager, Technical Support, Airline, Aviation, Aerospace, Customer Support
Provide technical support and assistance to the airline customers on the full range of products.
Global leader in the aerospace sector with over a billion revenue is recruiting for a Field Service Manager in Singapore to manage their customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a system level or within the aircraft and strong in data analysis
- Customer interfacing experience in resolution of technical issues including development of repair programs, testing and training support
- Provide additional support to the customers when they face issues in the installation or maintenance process
- Work closely with other cross functional teams when there are any spares or warranty issues
- Focal point of contact with the customer and work closely with the field service representatives to ensure that the technical problems are resolved timely
- Strong project management skills and able to multi-task effectively
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 5- 6 years of experience in a program management, field service engineering, customer facing, design or test role within the aerospace industry
- Excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to exert influential impact on the company's future business plans.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kris Tan (Lic No: R1331334) on +65 6416 9855