- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: CCTV
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for a Field Technician (Security and Surveillance) for their organization. The candidate is responsible for providing technical support in carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance work in the Security and Surveillance Unit.
- Provide on-site equipment installation, testing and commissioning
- Liaising with suppliers for spare parts and technical issues
- Conducting product demonstration to customers.
- Minimum NITEC in Security Systems Integration. Diploma graduates in Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar environment or 2 years’ working experience in
IT networking environment.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced and performance driven environment is essential.
- Candidate will be scheduled for on-call support rotation
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume. Else you can scroll to the bottom and click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
Registration No.: R1327471
EA License No.:12C5983