- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ACCPAC, GeBiz System
- Prepare journals, update supplier invoices and staff claims in ACCPAC Accounting System.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation.
- Tracking of budget and expenditure.
- Tracking of MOE grants.
- Handle procurement of goods & services.
- Maintain Fixed Asset schedules.
- Assist in audit queries and prepare audit schedules.
- Manage receivables, such as rental and student fees' collection, prepare reconciliation and schedules for collections.
- Provide administrative support.
- At least a Polytechnic Diploma in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Prior working experience in a school environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ACCPAC Accounting software and GeBiz System preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, independent, resourceful and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Able to commence work within short notice will be an advantage.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents need to apply. Interested applicants, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information, please visit our website www.sst.edu.sg