- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Accounting / Finance
Job Title:Finance Analyst (6 months Contract)
Industry:Financial Services/Private Equity & Hedge Fund
Job Category/Function:Finance & Accounting/Finance & Management Accounting
Salary:SGD 42000.00 - 48000.00
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned financial institution. Due to the business needs, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Finance Analyst will support the Corporate Accounting team.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/ annual financial accounts closing for multiple entities.
- Ensure financial accounts meeting the standard of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Coordinate year end audits.
- Assist in ad hoc requests for financial information of the in charge entities.
- Review and prepare tax calculations including corporate income tax and Goods Services Tax.
- Work closely with other internal departments within global offices.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Analyst should meet the following requirements:
- Possess Degree in Accounting / CPA accreditation or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience in handling General Ledger and financial reporting.
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin are essential to support Asian region.
- Good knowledge of JD Edwards or PeopleSoft accounting systems is advantageous.
- Capability to prioritize and make decision in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline driven with effective time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible individual and able to be learn quickly.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice.