- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Excel
- Performing financial forecasts, financial review and analysis. Focus on costing and pricing analysis of organisation services
- Identifying and analyzing key drivers and providing timely analysis for strategic management decisions.
- Review fee revision submissions and assess the prices proposed for the organisation services against the costs
- Monitor and analyse the financial performance of various business units.
Support business units in project & capital investment evaluations
- Take part in new system implementation or IT projects as and when is required
What you should possess:
- Local Degree in Accountancy or the equivalent with at least 2 years' of relevant financial analyst/ costing & pricing experience.
- Candidate(s) from Big 4 audit firms (with at least 3 years experience) are welcome to apply
- Motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges
- Strong analytical mind, good communication and interpersonal skills, good team player
- Able to work independently in a fluid environment, with rapid changes and multiple demands
- Experience with preparation of Net Present Value statements (financial modeling) and in system implementation projections will be advantages.
- Knowledge of SAP and excellent MS Excel skills
Interested candidates please kindly send your resume with recent photo attached to: