- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Interpersonal & Communication skills
Job location: Xiamen, China
- Group Exposure Focus
- Excellent Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer brand name in the PRC listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. In line with their aggressive plans to continue the growth of their business regionally, they are recruiting for a newly created position of Finance Director.
Reporting to the CEO, the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee, you will oversee the overall financial direction of the group as well as the development and implementation of the group’s financial strategy, planning, monitoring, management and financial reporting, internal controls as well as statutory and regulatory compliance. You will be stationed in Fujian and will manage a department of managers and staff across the finance, accounting and tax functions. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business and would be highly suitable for experienced finance professionals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Degree qualified CA/CPA with more than 10 years experience in a Big 4 and/or a Mainboard listed firm;
- Commercial experience within the consumer goods sector, or otherwise, will be an advantage;
- Experience in compliance and corporate governance matters as well as liaising with regulatory authorities such as the Singapore Exchange and other government bodies;
- Experience in corporate finance, accounting, corporate governance and compliance principles and frameworks.
- Experience in the review, enhancement and implementation of corporate governance and internal controls will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin; and
- A person with gravitas and strong credibility.
What's On Offer
Attractive salary package + great career progression opportunity
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Elin Chen on + 86 755 3396 0900 quoting job ref H1896440