- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance, Economics
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Excellent Communication skills, Analytical and Presentation skills, Computer skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the financial reporting function including the issuance of accurate monthly financial reports.
- Manage the capital and operating budget processes.
- Manage the accounting, financial analysis, tax and treasury functions.
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee the Company’s transaction processing systems to ensure timely and accurate invoicing and collections from customers and payments to employees and vendors.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Establish internal control processes required to manage and grow the business.
- Assist in formulating company strategy and support tactical initiatives. Ensure department goals are aligned with business imperatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Company’s risk profile.
- Establish and ensure achievement of all unit Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensures compliance with corporate standards (e.g., financial, code of business conduct) and adherence to company policies.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience including three years of supervisory experience
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance or economics required; MBA and/or CPA (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience working in a cross cultural or international environment and with legal contracts would be helpful
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency - Excel/ Word/PowerPoint
Interested candidates should email your Curriculum Vitae to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org