- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: accounting, finance, audit, bank, investment
Established investment house is seeking for a Finance Executive in the Corporate Accounting department to join the organization.
The incumbent is experienced in full set of accounts and intercompany reconciliations in the financial industry.
Attractive remuneration with fixed bonus and great exposure to a wide portfolio.
- Handle full set of accounts and prepare monthly schedules for investment holding company for a regional portfolio
- Perform month end closing of accounts & processing month end journals
- Handle Accounts Receivable function and Fixed Assets
- Responsible for GST submissions and tax returns
- Responsible for intercompany billings and reconciliations
- Enhance work processes in role and department to achieve increased level of efficiency
- Degree in Accountancy or similar accounting qualification
- At least 1-2 years of working experience preferably handling full set of accounts.
- Audit experience will be an advantage
- Positive attitude, responsible, well organized and meticulous
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of SAP system is advantageous
Interested applicants please kindly submit resumes to Alexis at ALEXIS.LOH@BGC-GROUP.COM
with the following documents, in MS Word format or click QUICK APPLY button:
- Photo Attached
- Complete resume & detailed work experience
- Last-drawn salary
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period, if any
1 Raffles Place #19-03
One Raffles Place Tower One
EA : 12C5983
Telephone: (65) 6535 9696
Fax: (65) 6671 4858