- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Accounts Payable
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible to handle the full spectrum of Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in view of the year-end closing. You will also perform balance sheet reconciliation, analysis and monthly management and statutory reports.
Our client is one of the largest real estate companies globally with its regional HQ based in Singapore. Listed in UK, our client and its subsidiaries have footprints in a broad range of industries, ranging from consumer, investment, property, hospitality etc. They are now hiring for a Finance Executive to join their team.
- Ensure performance and completion of month-end reconciliation between sub ledger and General Ledger in a timely manner
- Ensure timely completion of reports for management and statutory reporting
- Assist managers in collating & analysing financial information for month-end closing and consolidation reporting package to the parent company
- Responsible for reconciliations, preparing of aging reports
- Filing GST and preparing accruals for journal entries during month end
To apply, you should have:
- Diploma/Degree in relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- Ability to start work on a short notice
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork oriented mindset
This is a new immediate headcount role on a one year contract with the possibility for further extension and permanent conversion.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jack Yap on +65 6643 9733.