- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ERP (Enterprise resource planning), Microsoft Office
- Handling of full sets of accounts, prepare and submitting of GST and all accounting related.
- Handling GL and bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for the timely closing of accounts.
- Handle non-routine queries and projects raised by the management.
- Preparing monthly reports such as FM report, Inventory report, P&L and etc.
- Work closely with auditor in audit query. Handle audit report.
- Perform a variety of cost accounting activities.
- Minimum Diploma or at least ACCA level 2 and above.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and practical usage of MS Excel, and others.
- Knowledge in MYOB and NAVISION is a bonus.
- Only Singaporean or PR will be considered for this role due to limited foreign quotas.
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sandy at 6416-6972 for a confidential discussion.
You may also use the "Apply" button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.
Reg no: R1328640