- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Full sets, AP, AR
Work with a global MNC in the logistics industry with excellent career prospects and company culture.
Our Client is an established logistics company with more than 80 years of experience operating 300 offices worldwide. They have recently set up a APAC hub in Singapore and would like a motivated and committed Accounts Executive to join their team to support the business.
You will be reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager and your key responsibilities will include assisting to do both AP and AR, with exposure to GL elements in the job. You will be dealing with tax consultants, bankers, and corporate secretaries on a daily basis.
The ideal applicant should have the following:
- Diploma or Degree, part time ACCA students are welcome
- At least 2 years of AP, AR experience
- Mature, independent and detail oriented
- Able to thrive in a team based environment
- Previous logistics experience would be a bonus
This is an excellent chance for you to boost your career to branch to multiple facets of the accounting discipline. You will be exposed to a wide variety of accounting skill sets in a global logistics company that provides attractive staff benefits, great work-life balance and a strong focus on talent development.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Danny Wong on +65 6643 9729.