- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Finance, Microsoft Office
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Business Support, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Facilitate payroll processing and matters are carried out on a timely, accurate and complete basis.
- Facilitate general cashiering duties.
- Assist in preparing month end reports and presentations - IHG, Owners and other stakeholders
- Participate in monthly Finance reporting
- Work with other departments and within Finance to ensure that payroll and general cashiering duties are carried our efficiently
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following things we're looking for:
- Accounting qualifications, minimum CAT or Diploma level.
- 1 - 2 years of Accounting, General Cashier or Payroll processing experiences, preferably in a hotel or hospitality industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Possess initiative and strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and handle tight deadlines
In return, we'll give you a competitive remuneration and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look at www.ihg.jobs