- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Finance, Accounting
- Submission and monitoring of periodic management financial and cost reports.
- Analysis of sources and application of funds
- Forecast of company profits, objectives and outlook of cash flow
- Qualitative explanation and numerative reconciliation of sales, production and cost variances
- Monthly consolidation of group operating results in an integrated standard cost accounting systems
- Application of responsibility budgetary accounting in the control of marketing, production andmoperating expenses to initiative in-time corrective action
- Compilation of product costs and the derivation of product standard cost and gross contribution
- The auditing of accounting source documents, conducting surprise surveys and involvement of verification of stocks and stores
- Performed audit planning; time budget allocation, variance analysis of the management accounts, identification of key risk areas of the company, internal control validation and evaluation.
- Performed analytical review on overall business performances and in-depth monthly reports.
- Provided guidance and coaching to associates in carrying out audit fieldwork and review work papers to ascertain accuracy and compliance with audit methodology and procedures before submission to managers for review.
- Communicated and reported findings to audit managers, partners and client's management.
- Degree holder in Accountancy
- Prior experience in Big 4s + 2 year of commercial experience
- Experienced in management accounting
- Positive team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, proactive, possess a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently under pressured deadlines
Interested applicants may submit resume by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
- Resume in MS Word format
- Indicate expected salary & notice period in the resume
- Reasons for leaving past employers