- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Accounting / Finance
Job Category/Function:Finance & Accounting/Financial Planning & Analysis
Finance Manager (Business Products)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading communications group in the Asia Pacific region serving the corporate and consumer markets. They are in need of a Finance Manager (Business Products) that will be responsible for the financial management of one or more suites of Business Products.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Partner with and support the FP&A Taskforce through analysis; co-ordination and systems development
- Develop and prepare key management reports including sales analysis; monthly mgmt pack; P&L's
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the International HQ.
- Understand and leverage the infrastructure in use across the organisation (eg Hyperion; Encompass) to develop insightful reporting tools that can be utilised across the Group.
- Manage the month end process associated finalising the results for International HQ.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and project work as required by the business to support key decisions
- Focus on continuous improvement in efficiency and quality
- Ensure key reports are delivered on a timely basis
- Ensure information is accurate and clearly presented
- Develop and implement solutions to improve efficiency of reporting or process
- Add quality insight into business performance and identify potential areas of opportunity
- Ensure systems integrity is maintained and identify control weaknesses
- Support the Divisional teams through co-ordination and communication. Proactively help to create a collaborative culture across the Finance teams.
- Manage the process of loading budgets and forecasts into Hyperion for HQ.
- Participate in project activity as required.
- CPA with good Degree in Accountancy
- Strong understanding of information systems
- Excellent computer skills (Excel)
- Newly or partially qualified ideally with previous experience in commercial finance
- Demonstrated track record of success in finance or commercial roles providing reporting, analyzing information and providing assistance in building business growth
- Commercial focus and financial acumen
- Communication skills
- Organizational and good attention to detail
- Initiative to work independently
- Dealing with ambiguity and a continuous improvement mindset
- Willing to occasionally work flexible hours