- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Accounting / Finance
Job Category/Function:Finance & Accounting/Financial Planning & Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading communications group in the Asia Pacific region serving the corporate and consumer markets. They are in need of a Finance Manager (Carrier Services Finance- GAM).
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Partner with and support the FP&A Taskforce through analysis; co-ordination and systems development
- Develop and prepare key management reports including sales analysis; monthly mgmt pack; P&L's
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the International HQ.
- Understand and leverage the infrastructure in use across the organisation (eg Hyperion; Encompass) to develop insightful reporting tools that can be utilised across the Group.
- Manage the month end process associated finalising the results for International HQ.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and project work as required by the business to support key decisions
- Focus on continuous improvement in efficiency and quality
- Ensure key reports are delivered on a timely basis
- Ensure information is accurate and clearly presented
- Develop and implement solutions to improve efficiency of reporting or process
- Add quality insight into business performance and identify potential areas of opportunity
- Ensure systems integrity is maintained and identify control weaknesses
- Support the Divisional teams through co-ordination and communication. Proactively help to create a collaborative culture across the Finance teams.
- Manage the process of loading budgets and forecasts into Hyperion for HQ.
- Participate in project activity as required.
- CPA with good Degree in Accountancy
- Strong understanding of information systems
- Excellent computer skills (Excel)
- Newly or partially qualified ideally with previous experience in commercial finance
- Demonstrated track record of success in finance or commercial roles providing reporting, analyzing information and providing assistance in building business growth
-Commercial focus and financial acumen
- Communication skills
- Organizational and good attention to detail
- Initiative to work independently
- Dealing with ambiguity and a continuous improvement mindset
- Willing to occasionally work flexible hours