- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Management
Industry:Industrial/Chemicals & Plastics
Job Category/Function:Finance & Accounting/Finance Manager
Salary:SGD 5000.00 - 6500.00
Our client is a Japanese MNC specialising in electronic imaging, photofinishing equipment, medical systems, life sciences, graphic arts, flat panel display materials, and office products, based on a vast portfolio of digital, optical, fine chemical and thin film coating technologies.
- Responsible for preparation of the consolidation of group financials
- Preparing yearly budgeting, Cash flow and Profit and loss reports
- Responsible for the full spectrum accounting function of Singapore operations
- Prepare and monitor monthly cash flow for the organization and report on variances to budget
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Implement financial plans
- Responsible for tax return
- At least Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting , Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Possess good accounting experience including creation of financial statements. Also, some tax knowledge desirable
- Excellent eye for details, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Capabilities and experience to supervise, manage and lead staff
- Working experience in manufacturing industry desirable. Understanding on cost accounting required.
- Deep knowledge and experience on SAP (SAP ERP 2005, FI and CO modules) is highly evaluated
- More than 4 years of working experience in Japanese companies desirable
- Good spoken & written English