- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ERP (Enterprise resource planning)
Finance Manager (Manufacturing Industry) up to 5000 / Woodlands (GI30072013SI)
• Manages full-set of accounts and group consolidation , GST and tax compliance and reporting
• Manage all accounting requirements (incl. operational, statutory, management reporting and budgeting)
• Manage budget and project reporting
• Liaise with external auditors, governmental authorities etc
• Responsible for all statutory reporting, audit, tax, corporate secretarial and compliance matters for the Group of Companies
• To support Department Managers/related parties with necessary financial reports and analysis for the Group of Companies
• To lead quarterly stock take and accounts-related projects
• Taking charge of the computerization of accounting system and the computer hardware for the Company.
• Review and implement improvement in internal control and processes.
• Interface with external and internal auditors, tax consultants and other professional on matters relating the group.
• Support in corporate planning, business set-up, licensing and related statutory requirement.
• Ensure statutory compliance and establish good internal financial control system to minimize risk exposure.
• Ensure proper credit control of accounts receivable.
• Fixed assets management and act as a secretary to Finance sub-committee.
• Prepare fund raising accounts for audit by external auditors.
• Review and formulate finance policies and procedures.
- Degree in accountancy and /or its equivalent (CPA accredited is a plus)
- Experience in full sets of accounts and management reporting in relevant industry experience, preferably in manufacturing industry
Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume to
JanDec HR Services Pte Ltd
Licence No: 95C3220