- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Financial Planning, Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: •Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Responsible for management reporting and budgetary control functions. Assist the Finance Manager to develop and implement the Organisation’s annual operating and capital budgets as well as perform periodic budget reviews and financial projections
Involved in the company’s annual budget (operating & capital budgets) exercise. This will include:
- Coordinate, compile and review submissions by the departments
- Review justification paper submitted together with the CAPEX submisision.
- Prepare analysis and supporting for budget paper
- Prepare budget templates to company Finance
- Allocate budget to the departments after the budget is finalised
- Prepare quarterly/half yearly performance reviews as and when required.
- Support departments on operating budget queries and monitor operating budget expenditure during the financial year through quarterly/half-yearly performance reviews or through the processing of purchase requisition requests to ensure proper budgetary controls.
- Support departments on queries relating to utilisation of capital budgets and monitor capital budget expenditure during the financial year to ensure proper budgetary controls, justification and documentation of deviations from budget.
- Work with Finance Shared Services, especially GL Shared Services team, on month end close related matters. To analyse the monthly financial results and submit to DDF by the target date.
- The timely preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Liaise with the external and internal auditors.
- Other ad-hoc requests for financial information.
- Tender Opening
- Degree in Accountancy or Business
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Required to be hands-on
- Proactive, organised and motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in data management and advanced Excel functions
- Ability to multi-task and manage work pressure and deadlines.
With a competitive remuneration, stable work environment, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.