- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), management reporting, Accounting
- Oversee full spectrum of financial accounting functions in accordance to statutory requirements and corporate policies.
- Manage and supervise a team of accounting professionals.
- Keep accurate accounting records and budgetary control for business units which includes consolidation of accounts for group of companies and produce timely financial statements, managing cash flows.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, statutory and tax regulations.
- Liaise with tax agents for submission of corporate tax.
- Monthly management reporting for business units and for group, variance analysis and highlight reasons for variances.
- Play an active role in cross border issues involving group companies as well as to drive execution of strategic management thrusts /projects
- Provide advisory for accounting and financial related issues impacting daily operations and for mergers and acquisitions activities;
- Play a key role in leading the company’s month close activity and annual budgeting exercise that involves different divisions
- Maintaining efficient and effective work flow system and make recommendations to management when necessary.
- Maintain effective internal controls and ensure compliance with SOX internal controls requirements
- Min Degree in Accountancy/ CPA Certified/ ACCA with at least 6 years of Financial Accounting experience of which minimum 4 years are in a managerial/ supervisory position.
- Candidates with prior foundation years in Audit firm is preferred
- Independent individual who must be prepared to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong experience in Consolidation and compilation of mangement reports is an added advantage
- Proficient in ERP Accounting system (eg. SUn Accounting, Oracle, SAP etc)
- Singaporeans/ Singapore PRs may apply!
**Interested applicants, please send CV in MS Word form to:email@example.com
Alternatively, please call: Brendan Low (CEI Registration: R1104469) @ 6737 3328 for more information**