- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Financial Planning, Finance
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Knowledge and experience in SAP R3 (Accounts Payable and General Ledger Modules) will be an added advantage
- Provide support to R&D Business Units on budgeting, expenditure utilization analysis, management reporting and Audit Committee reporting with compliance to Finance policies, procedures and Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Administer and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of grants.
- Ensure timely submission of fund requisition and reporting.
- Manage the Accounts Payable (AP) functions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices/staff claims and payment to creditors/staff
- Ensure all accounts are properly maintained and reconciled.
- Ensure compliance to GST and withholding tax regulations and timely reporting of withholding tax.
- Initiate and proactively participate in projects, execution of plans and improvement of processes.
- Review the workload of staff on a quarterly basis.
- Participate in all financial and operational meetings.
- Involve in the preparation and review of the audit committee meeting reports.
- Involve in the statutory audit pertaining to AP matters and preparation of consolidated financial reports.
- Involve in the year end planning for AP closure and ensure timely closure of AP module in SAP.
- Implement audit recommendations and ensure compliance to internal controls.
- Ensure that all creditors’ reconciliations are done.
- Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent.
- Min 8 years experience.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP R3 (Accounts Payable and General Ledger Modules) will be an added advantage.
With a competitive remuneration, stable work environment, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)