- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Accounting, Customer service
We are looking for an energetic person to join the team of Tom & Teddy (www.tomandteddy.com). We are a young company with only a few employees and we need someone to join to take control of our finances, ie maintain the books across three entities, manage the logistics of stock holding across three locations (US, Aus and Sing), invoice customers and follow up when payment is not made, organise payment for services and staff and in general be part of the team of this young growing exciting company.
Role is full-time with daily office hours from 09:00 - 18:00 and 20 annual holidays.
Good analytical capabilities (i.e., you have a feel for numbers), good organisational skills and good customer service skills are a must.
Your duties as Finance & Operations Manager are as follows:
- Prepare client invoices
- Prepare contractor and director payments
- Manage, aggregate and allocate expenses
- Maintain the financial accounts of the Company (basic accounts on a spreadsheet so nothing too complicated)
- Manage the logistics and actual stock holding of stock across three locations
It is crucial that the right candidate speaks and write English fluently