- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Financial Planning, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Financial planning, Account management, Tax Planning
- Prepare monthly tax computation.
- Review of monthly Group taxation to ensure that the tax provision numbers are correctly captured in the individual company’s book.
- Review of annual Group tax return filing.
- Prepare tax planning.
- Attending to tax queries raised by the tax authorities and replying thereto.
- Provide timely reminder of deadlines.
- Review of quarterly Group GST return filing.
- To handle few companies’ closing and ensure that the closing is completed within the stipulated timelines.
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with external auditors for statutory audit.
- Assisting in preparing the Group consolidation of accounts.
- Keeping and tending to all statistics survey for several companies within the Group.
- Analysis of vessels operating accounts on monthly basis.
- Review the sales invoices and monitoring the debts collection.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager.