- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Analytics, Business Economics
- Skills: Possess strong project management skills and execution ability, able to work under pressure. , Self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and think of creative solutions to problems, Detailed and meticulous
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese etc.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Financial Analyst (Compliance & Revenue Assurance)
This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager (Compliance & Revenue Assurance), and is a member of the Asia Pacific Operations Center (APOC) Finance Compliance & Revenue Assurance team.
The incumbent in this role is responsible for assisting the team in maintaining a robust and sustainable internal control environment in APOC that mitigates our key operational and financial risks.
Assist the team in the following activities (not limited to below):
1. Controls Review / Audit Readiness / SOX
• Conduct annual and on-going risk assessments for APOC LoBs.
• Collaborating with stakeholders to identify, prioritize and remediate key risks.
• Guide stakeholders in executing the audit readiness plan.
• Drive SOX 302 / 404 processes
• Be the APOC Finance point-of-contact for ongoing internal / external (SOX) audit activities
2. Controls Design
• Partner with Corp Ops & ROCs, Ops Finance and ROC Controls & Compliance site managers to proactively implement specific internal control-related improvements to systems and processes for existing and new initiatives.
• Articulate control requirements to business and influence IT controls requirements for new processes and systems.
• Document controls and approve risk remediation efforts.
• Support Controls & Compliance initiatives at APOC as required and partner with stakeholders to maintain yearly Controls and Compliance calendar.
3. Controls Monitoring
• Interface and partner with x-ROC, x-ROC Finance and Controls & Compliance site managers to proactively drive specific controls-related improvements to systems and processes.
• Review and maintain risk remediation updates in issue tracking tools.
• Continuously monitor emerging internal control risks and update existing controls and processes to respond to these risks
4. Quarter-End Close
• Support APOC Revenue Recognition team with quarter-end close processes
Financial Analyst (Emerging Markets Services Finance)
Company’s Enterprise Services is the consulting and enterprise support arm of the Company, helping large and medium sized customers use Company’s technology and products in the most effective way. The Customer Support Services organization provides engineering and technical support for Company’s products.
Be a key member of the SEA Emerging Markets Services Finance organization. The role is responsible for supporting the SEA Services Controller in providing accounting and decision support for the Services teams in 8 countries, across all phases of planning, forecasting and business reviews - including Mid-Year Review and monthly/quarterly business updates. The ideal candidate should be a highly energetic and a self-driven team player with sound accounting and finance knowledge with a strong passion for data and analysis.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Work with the SEA Services Controller to ensure accurate financial understanding of the respective businesses.
• Assist to analyze / provide commentary for MBU/QBU slides to support management decision making and improve understanding of issues.
• Support a robust forecasting process, with risks and sensitivities and underlying assumptions identified. Coordinate input, flag anomalies & ensure data and insight is consistent across the business and countries.
• Financial Close: Work with the business teams, accounting teams, and shared services organizations to complete monthly financial close requirements in accordance with accounting policies and SOX requirements.
• Business Planning: Support the Services Controller in all key financial elements of the Mid-Year Review and Fiscal Year Planning. Ensure collection of the optimum amount and scope of information while minimizing the time burden to assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets. Ensure accuracy and contribute to presentation development for business owners.
• Partner with Services Controller to establish a robust and proactive controls and compliance environment.
• Liaise with other Finance Teams on common issues, challenges and cross-functional tasks.
• Create and drive initiatives to help drive revenue growth, operational efficiency, and/or process improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years of finance related work experience in multinational environment.
• Highly proficient in Excel and all Office applications.
• Strong analytical skills. Experience in financial modelling preferred.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and cross-group collaboration skills.
• Sound finance and accounting knowledge.
• Process oriented, focused on standardization, streamlining and best practices.
• A self-starter, meticulous, a good team player and able to work independently.
• Well organized with strong attention to detail.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.