- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Finance
- Skills: Life insurance
- Build and maintain clientele base.
- Explain to clients the types of products and services we provide.
- Fact find on clients’ financial information and establish their financial objectives.
- Analyze financial information to determine the strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Formulate and install the financial plan accordance to the financial objectives.
- Follow up with clients periodically on their financial status, re-establish the clients’ financial objectives and revise/upgrade the financial plan.
- Be rewarded with Quarterly Incentives and Yearly Bonuses on top of Commissions.
- Receive performance-based Establishment Funding* for the first 12 months to give you a more stable income.
- Receive sponsorship for the licensing exams
- Receive Education Allowance upon successfully completing the licensing exams
- Fast-track ahead with road shows and sales leads to help generate more businesses.
- 3 months of intensive training in product knowledge and selling skills.
- Minimum 4 'O' levels credits or equivalent
- Signapore Citizen/Singapore PR, aged 21 and above