- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
if you enjoy meeting people and love the challenge of providing professional financial planning advice drop everything and look at what we can offer for you.
You are expected to maintain a pro-active role in financial advisory services and relationship management, while maintaining a high standard of service quality and compliance. You are expected to develop strong relationship with your clients, and committed to helping them plan and achieve their life goals.
Crossover to a rewarding journey with us.
Get paid according to your effort and work done. Grow to your fullest potential and reach for what you truly deserve!
To help you decide if this career is for you, send us your resume with a recent photo. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
1. Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents ONLY
2. Must be at least 21 years old and above
3. Minimum GCE ‘A’ levels or Diploma Holder and above are preferred
4. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Person of integrity and good ethical conduct
Strong determination to succeed
“Never give up “attitude
Good attitude towards learning and upgrading
Jeff Lee Organisation, an agency unit representing
AXA Life Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd